Monday, December 17, 2007

Haha

Listening: Follow the Cops Back Home - Placebo

The call to arms was never true
I'm medicated, how are you?
Let's take a dive, swim right through
Sophisticated points of view

Let's follow the cops back home
Follow the cops back home
Let's follow the cops back home

And rob their houses.

I sent this quick little comic to Gen this morning. Her mother asked my permission to use it to generate a discussion in her high school class.


I am both flattered and unable to stop giggling.

(Yes, I am aware that it's a terrible scan. My sketchbook is too big for my scanner.)

One week 'til Christmas!

Icarus is still giggling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jam said...

Haha. It's so true.

I need to read blogs more often so I keep up-to-date. You need to blog more so I have more stuff to fall behind on reading.

PS: Where did you go? Or where did I go? Why haven't I seen you in eighty years?

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home